- Sept 09, 2006: Sacred Sites : San Francisco Peaks : California
- Aug. 09, 2006: B.C. natives seek to protect land, pristine rivers
- July 18, 2006: biotechnology vs. biodiversity : Peru
- June 21, 2006: Food : Taro patenting : Hawaii
- June 15, 2006: Vow to stop the theft of pure glacier mountain water from being stolen and sold to the middle east
- June 15, 2006: Buffalo : Yellowstone -In the wake of a difficult year for America's wild bison we ask that you forward this week's Update
- June 06, 2006: Wisconsin : Mining Firm Gives $8m Back To Tribe; Gift Ends Crandon Mine Saga
- Mar. 05, 2006: Caracas, Venezuela : open-pit coal mines in Indigenous territories.
- May 06, 2006: Bear Butte vs. biker bars
- Feb. 14, 2006: Gold loses it's Shine
- Feb. 15, 2006: No Dirty Gold Praises, Pillories Jewelers
- Feb. 15, 2006: The San Francisco Peaks are sacred to more than 13 Indigenous Nations.
- Jan. 24, 2006:
Join The National Lubicon Petition Campaign
- Jan. 2006: Sacred Land News and Action Alert. Mohave Power Plant Shuts Down! NPR's Living on Earth to feature Mohave Power Plant shutdown
- Dec. 12, 2005: Statement of Wacam on disposal of faecal matter into community streams by Newmont Ghana Gold Limited
- Dec. 09, 2005: Message from Roy Sesana, Gana Bushman and recent Right Livelihood Award recipient (Alternative Nobel Prize)
- Dec. 01, 2005: Please join me in signing your organization on to the attached letter supporting community members fighting a proposed PVC plant in Cuddalore, India. Please respond by 2:00pm (EST) December 2nd if your organization can sign on to the attached letter.
- Nov. 21, 2005: Calls Needed: Walden/Baird Logging Bill Moving Fast
- Nov. 18, 2005: Apache: "usual and accustomed places” ..."Tonto National Forest, which holds the land in public domain."
- Nov. 15, 2005: Defenders of Wildlife is gearing up for a new campaign to save Alaska's wolves from the brutal practice of aerial gunning.
- Nov. 7, 2005: We hold the Nahanni in trust for the world. Let's protect it
- Nov. 3, 2005: Arctic Refuge Update
- Oct. 23, 2005: Bear Butte : Does Meade County really want another huge biker campground
to peddle alcohol next to an internationally recognized historical, cultural and spiritual site?
- Oct. 23, 2005: Call to Action: Save the Peaks Vigil and March
- Oct. 21, 2005: Arctic Map Vanishes, and Oil Area Expands
- Oct. 8, 2005: Botswana: Ethnic Cleansing Reaches Final Phase
- Sept. 25, 2005: Navajo Nation Honored for Prohibition of Mining
- Sept. 11, 2005: Diamonds are not a Bushman's best friend
- Sept. 2005: RCMP to Arrest Tahltan Elder
- Aug. 23, 2005: URGENT SOLIDARITY!!! Tena, Community Shiwa Yacu
- June 2005: Mining Issues: Protect the Taku watershed from ongoing Acid Mine Drainage
- June 10, 2005: Threatened Bald Ridge Big Game Wintering Area on the Beartooth Front
- Mar. 30, 2005: Lubicon Lake
- Mar. 24, 2005: "Tohono O'odham Nation"Tribe fights Kitt Peak project
- Mar. 16, 2005 : Wolves - By now, you've probably heard about the slaughter of wolves in Alaska through the horrific practice of aerial gunning.
- Mar. 15, 2005 : Down with King Coal! Save Appalachia - Stop Mountaintop Removal!
- Mar. 14, 2005 : Andean Villagers seek American justice Mercury contamination near Peru mine leads to legal showdown in Denver court
- Mar. 08, 2005: Activists Hail "Principled Position" of World's Most Famous Jeweler, Call
for Americans to Boycott Companies Selling Burmese Gems
- Jan. 12, 2005: Halt Assessment Process For Tulsequah Chief Mine: Stoffer
- Nov. 14, 2004: ACTION ALERT--Buffalo Quarantine Comment Period Extended until 5 PM on
- Nov. 9, 2004: HURRY!! Time is running out to protect America's Forests!
- Oct. 22, 2004: Help Expose Victoria's Dirty Secret
- Oct. 22, 2004: Did you attend the October 1 Honor the Earth / Indigo Girls benefit concert and NOT get a yellow action card?
- Oct. 19, 2004: Sign-on: ACTION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Oct. 2004: Please Sign the Endangered Species Act Pledge
- Sept. 2004:"Comments Needed on Roadless Protection" Bush Administration Cedes Comment Period Extension
- August 2004 Please sign on to a petition to protect the Nakota Sacred Red Stone.
- July 12, 2004: Bush Administration Guts Roadless Area Conservation Rule
- June 17, 2004: Save the Yellowstone Bison
- May 2004: "Big Mountain - Please lend your support!". also .doc or .pdf format
- Mar. 2004: Help Stop the Tongass from Becoming Plywood!
- Mar. 2004: 68 wolves shot in Alaska - help stop the killing (DOW nbsk ANE) Bears next?
- Feb. 2004: Mercury a real issue here on the Cheyenne River Reservation
- Feb. 12, 2004: Nez Perce Request for Support
- Jan. 2004: The Community of Sarayaku Declares State of Emergency
- Oct. 2003: HELP SAVE a SACRED SITE and NATIONAL MONUMENT
- Oct 31, 2003: HALLOWEEN DAY OF ACTION Bush's Forest Policies: Tricking the American Public, Treating the Logging Industry
- Oct. 2, 2003: Oneidas Need Our Help
- e-news from Survival International supporting tribal peoples worldwide
- Sept. 12, 2003: 5th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization page.
Indigenous Peoples' Caucus Statement in Solidarity with the Korean Farmers page
- Sept. 2003: URGENT MEDIA ACTION ALERT ---- AP misses the BIG STORY: GENOCIDE
- Sept. 2003: Your urgent help is needed. Brother Adrian Esquino Lisco, The Salvadoran Indian Chief...
- Aug. 30, 2003: Tribe aims to preserve culture one step at a time
- Aug. 27, 2003: Last Chance to Comment on Tongass-Ghugash Roadless Area Exemptions!
- August 2003: Save the Tongass National Forest
- Aug. 2003: Lubicon Struggle Continues...
- July 10, 2003: Save BC forest - please get your group to sign on by Sept 1st and spread this around.
- July 2003: Historic Mt. Graham Sacred Run to Start from Tucson
- July 2003: Assisting the Protectors: Buffalo Field Campaign Call to Action
Western Shoshone Face Seizure of Livestock and Forced Payment of Cents on the Acre While Gold Company Doubles Its Estimates to $1 Billion and Climbing.